Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ahh...a few days off..

always feels good. I had another emotional week-end at work. Same person as last time has been able to make me feel like a total loser. He has the meanest ways to try to tell you something...He's trying to be his own chef Ramsey with me and it really sucks. He thinks he funny and all, trying to embarrase everyone, not just me. What a prick he is....a small prick at that! whatever, he doesn't deserve any of my attention and that's all. Let him berate me all he wants, he won't win with me. It hurts, I cry(not in front of him though) but he won't fucking win! All this really shows me is that there are some really uncivilized people still out there in the year 2009. Oh well...


On to other more joyous thoughts...

I keep seeing this little chipmunks outside my office window and he's making me laugh. He(or she...can't tell from this far) is too cute!

ohh..my man needs me...brb


went to help J with the new power washer he bought...woohoo, new cleaning tool! Funny how cleaning tools make me happy! It's great! Powerful and really noisy. I love it! Now all I need is time to clean. I laugh when I say I need time to clean cause not 3 months ago I was sooo bored and had too much time on my hands...what a difference.

ohh, friend at door..brb again

1 comment:

Janbel said...

Bonjour Isabelle
J'ai fait un blog
http://janbel.blogspot.com/
pour exposer les toiles de ton oncle Jean, le frère de Claudette.
Comment fut-il faire pour que les gens qui cherchent "Toiles" soient diriger vers mon blog?
Merci de m'aider
Michel Bellemare