Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back to work today..

It going to be a weird day I feel. I am alone on mains, with a new person as my helper and I don't really feel ready enough but whatever...If I screw up tonight its on the chefs head cause he scheduled me like this...I didn't ask. C.E is going to be coordinating so if all hell breaks loose he can come and help but I still feel it's a bit early for me to be alone on mains. Maybe I will ask Chef for a little chat today to have him give me some input on how I'm doing. The only input I've been getting is from the asshole that keeps putting me down and assholes get no attention from me...I need it from someone I actually respect.

Rain again today...go figure! It's turning out to be a very green summer with all the rain. My grass is beautiful and grows...like weeds...ha! I actually have some mushrooms growing in my lawn becuase it never has time to really dry out. I think I have found a company that I will hire to help me to the front of the house landscaping. It's something I want done and find a bit intimidating to do on my own.

gotta go do stuff....brb...after work

No comments: