Saturday, July 11, 2009

head aches and rain.

Ahhh...my head ache is slowly going away. It sucks when you wake up with one and then have to go work. Took some motrin so it should be fine soon, I hope. Yesterday was a good night at work, 10 hours on my feet...boy was I pooped when I got home. It was pretty slow til 8 then we got slammed from 8 to the close. Non-stop order after order. We were out of there by 11:30. I was in charge of mains for about one hour...which means lots of grilled meats and I'm still a little nervous about my temperatures for meats(rare, med...) Our filet mignon steak is a thick cut and I have a haard time judging the doneness. For the rack of lamb as well, I have a hard time but I will learn. What I'm gonna do tonight is while working with C.E., he's the sous-chef, I will ask theat when we are not busy if I can do the meats so he can supervise... that way I'll get more confident if I have him there.

Have to get ready, slept in really late today and am leaving for work in about one hour and I'm still in my P.J's....lazy me!

No comments: