Saturday, August 11, 2007

Cedrika Provencher-still missing



Call 911 or 1 800 659-4264.



I haven't posted anything in a while before little Cedrika went missing since I was enjoying the beautiful summer and having a great time in my pool. Who would really want to post anything when it's so nice to be outside? Not me. I guess I should write how I know Martin Provencher, the father of little Cedrika. I used to always go dancing at the same club back in the day(makes me feel old) and he was a doorman/bouncer there. We became friends there and I always remembered his red hair and warm smile. I have honestly not really thought of him since my father past away 3 years ago when I saw another good friend of mine at his funeral(my dad) and he mentioned his name. Wow, what flashbacks! I highly doubt he even remembers me but that does not change the fact that he needs all the help anyone and everyone can give. I keep good thoughts everyday and there is not one hour of the day since this aweful thing happened that I do not pray for him and his family. I do not think I know his wife but she must be going through hell right now and I also pray for her. I sometimes think to myself "oh maybe I should just go down to Trois-Rivieres and show my support" but I really do not want to hinder anything. I think my way of helping an old friend will be to keep praying and keep posting her picture where ever I can.

A Prayer For The Missing

O, Blessed Mother and St Joseph,
you searched when your Son Jesus
disappeared when he was twelve.
You would not give up
until he was found.
You know the pain of having someone missing,
and the joy of finding them,
as you found your son.
Help those who are searching now,
to find the answers to their questions,
and an end to their searching.
Inspire people to be vigilant,
so that their eyes and ears
may see and hear news that will bring hope.
Comfort those who feel lonely and sad
because the one they love has vanished.
Be with them in the storm
and guide them in their efforts.
We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please help i do not live very close to anywhere where Cedrika was missing but i am willing to search during the summer i rode my bike every where and searched !!!